December 10, 2007

Update

For those of you coming here today because I told you I would be doing a giveaway....please come back tomorrow it will be up and going, for those that this is the first you have heard about it PLEASE come back tomorrow too!

Friday morning Claire woke up telling us her side was hurting so we took her to the doctor, she has a bruised rib and will need to be monitored. Everything else looked okay. Baby looked great, Priase the Lord. I am still sore and feel a bit beat up as the guy hit my door.

We are blessed to have fantastic insurance who have been SO fantastic to us.

We are blessed we are all alive.

We are blessed to have a great support network that we know are lifting us up in prayers each day.

We are blessed it wasn't worse.

We are blessed.

3 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

A bruised rib sounds like no fun at all. Hope she is well soon.

vicvic said...

Wow - what an ordeal! Thank God you (and fam) were not hurt worse. Life is so precious. Thanks for stopping by! You were just the push I needed to add another entry on my blog.

Tamara said...

Where have I been? How did I miss all of this? I am so sorry! Praying for you guys and sending hugs...and based on what my husbnd sees all the time, I am so thankful it was a bruised rib!!!