An Early Christmas Gift
Hubby got me this! It is the Samsung Juke. When I run I wont take my phone because I take my mp3 player. Hubby always worries about me needing him and not being able to reach him, so this was his solution. Can I just say that I LOVE my new phone? It came yesterday afternoon and I ripped it open like 4 year old on Christmas, and squealed with excitment as I saw a beautiful teal phone.
This phone is really the perfect gift for anyone in your life that wants/needs an mp3 player as well as a phone. It holds up to 2gs of music, and it was extremely easy for a non computer nerd like myself to upload the music to it. It came with matching teal earphones (wont I be stylish), and my hubby purchased an arm band for it, for comfort sake for me (but only for when I run I wont look silly walking thru Target).
Thanks hubs!

1 comment:
That sounds wonderful! Great gift!
Post a Comment