Absent Minded
When baby number two came, we opted not to go for the expensive printed announcements, and we took the cheaper route via Target.....they turned out lovely and we finally mailed them when she was about 8 weeks (we are so on top of things). After we mailed them we realized:
A) hubby didn't put our last name on the announcement
B) I didn't put our last name on the return address!
HAHAHAHAHA! Very funny! My MIL told me the other day that she has gotten lots of phone calls from their old church, where my FIL used to pastor, asking about the baby; because they didn't know anyone in _______ (since moving to the big city here we have moved twice to smaller suburbs ). I am pleased as punch that most people figured out she belonged within our family though.
It gave us a good laugh, and we promise that when we send out Christmas cards our last name is going to be EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:
I am so giggling with you! I do things like that all the time...mine go something like this: phone rings it's blank and blank is headed over to my house...20 minutes later, doorbell rings...WHO IS AT THE DOOR??? WHY IS THE DOORBELL RINGING? Oh...I forgot, blank was coming over...20 minutes my friend...20 minutes!!!!!
Oh dear! Oh well, it makes life interesting when these things happen...
Post a Comment