September 06, 2007

Flattery

I feel so honored to say that my friend B has given me the Nice Matters Award. I ramble around here more than not and I wish I was inspirational but that is not my gift from God, rambling is, so I am super jazzed about recieving my first award!! Thank you B!



“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

Here goes my list:

1) Lifesong, Kim is very inspirational, and God has truley blessed her with the gift of words.
2) Reflecting Him, first of all she is a fellow Aggie (can I get a WHOOP), but secondly she is so nice and it turns out we have lots in common!
3) Strolling, Kathie has yummy worldly recipes that are fun to make, and she is always kind to me
4)God's Grace in Practice, Heidi, I just love everything she has to say!
5) Overwhelemed With Joy, OW, is always kind enough to take the time to reply to your comments and emails. She has a lovely disposition that is very evident.
6) Jodi, this woman is living the life on the coast....and she is always encouraging to me when I need it!
7) 4 and Counting, This sweet momma of four with one on the way, is very uplifting, and I love reading her day-to-day musings as she gives me something to look forward to with a few more kids!

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Thank you so much! How NICE of YOU!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! We do seem to have a lot in common, huh? :-)