May 18, 2007

Update

Well I had another appointment yesterday morning, all is well in baby land....cervix is thinned but nothing else is happening so to quote my doctor "It could happen tomorrow or in two weeks". I go back for a sono on Wednesday, so we will see then. She still has a very good strong heart beat, and up until now she has been measuring "big" but it seems her growth has slowed some and she is now measuring average (5.5 lbs). She has started to turn transverse-breech, so we are really praying that she will turn herself back around before her big arrival. If she hasn't turned by Wednesday and nothing has happened the doctor will try to turn her, which I have heard is not a very pleasant experience.

Thanks for your prayers!

One of my neighbors is expecting their second little girl has been dialated one cent. for three weeks now, and we have another friend who is having a girl and she has been dialated one cent for about a week and a half now.......girls must like to be unpredictable (even though ALL BABIES are really unpredictable).

___________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday to the best Little Sister in the WORLD!!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Glad to hear all is well with both of you. I will pray for the baby to turn. Having a version done sounds very uncomfortable. And, well, I have delivered a breach baby and that was not good either. Have a good weekend!