Things That.....
Okay maybe I am in a bad mood this morning, but since I was thinking about this last night maybe I am in a bad mood this week. Anyways I was thinking about things that tick me off, and I figure I better list things that tick me off and make me happy so people don't think I am a complete Sour butt. so here they are as follows:
Things that Tick me Off:
7) People stopping at yeild signs (DID THEY NOT TAKE DRIVERS ED?)
6) Having to pay for air at the gas station (LAST TIME I CHECKED AIR WAS FREE)
5) The woman behind you at the grocery store that is breathing down your neck while you are trying to swipe your debit card to pay for your grocieries (IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY WAITING FOR YOU, WHY ARE YOU AT THE GROCERY STORE TO BEGIN WITH?)
4) People who refuse to take their shoes off at my house (MY HOUSE MY RULES, WHEN I AM AT YOUR HOUSE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR RULES)
3) Solicitors that practically come thru your front door with their carpet cleaner (OUR HOUSE IS 10 MONTHS OLD I THINK WE ARE GOOD ON THE CARPET!)
2) Hypocrits in religion and politics (NEED I SAY MORE?)
1) People who don't send thank you notes! I don't care who you are....don't make a person ask you if they liked/got their whatever. Now days you have to worry about the postal service, and you stress and stress only to get a "yeah we got it thanks".....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You don't have to be mushy a simple "THANK YOU" would be plenty. (HOW RUDE!!!!!!)
Now on to nicer things
Things that make me HAPPY, I wont elaborate, because words can't describe each one!
7) A great bargain
6) My House
5) A Nice Fall Day
4) Sitting on the river in The Great Smokey Mountains on a hot summery day listening to the peace and seeing God's beauty everywhere
3) My little princess
2) My dear sweet and wonderful husband
1) God

No comments:
Post a Comment