Quick Humor
Claire is supposed to be napping right now but she is in her room pretending she is at the doctors this is the conversation that I am listening too:
"Doctor I am sick, I need medicine"
"Okay Claire, you need candy not medicine"
"That's great! Mom says I can't have candy but the doctor said so, so now I can."
"I will give you two peices then you will be all better"
"HURRAY"
"M-O-M-M-Y!"
"Yes Claire?" me
"The doctor told me I need medicine to be better"
me: "I didn't know you were sick."
"I am, so please go get some"
me: "no"
"okay" said in a tone of depression and sheer upsetness that she was shot down for candy!
me: "I love you Claire, now lay down and rest"
"yes mame"
She absoluetely CRACKS me up to no avail!

1 comment:
You crack me up, girlfriend...and I love K's manipulative thinking! :) It starts so early. I'm sure my daughter will need therapy someday from my "threats" during potty training to take her to the doctor to get a "potty shot" to make her use the potty. At least K has a healthy respect for doctors! I can't say the same for my kiddos! :) Love the blog...keep em coming!
Julie
Post a Comment