Winner!
On his way into work this morning hubs was listening to the radio when they announced they would be giving away Basketball tickets to the person with the correct answer. Hubs called in and it was busy so he tried again this time he got thru and knew the correct answer! He is so excited because neither of us ever win anything!!
I told him to take one of his buddies, we love going to games together but he never gets to go with friends so this is a great opportunity so friends.....let the games begin.

4 comments:
That is so fun! When I was a teenager, I remember feeling like I was a winner just to get someone to answer the phoen so I could request a song. But this is a real prize and all!
Tell him to have fun!
Tell him we said Congrats and enjoy the game!
That's really cool! And how nice of you to let him take a friend :) I never win anything. Hubby won me a Roomba floor vac from the radio one mothers day. I can't say I understand the hype on those things. I'm glad we didn't pay the $300.00 for it.
Oh how fun. Congrats on his big win. What a good wife you are to let him go with a friend. We were invited to a Superbowl party and since we have the kids - I told hubby to go and have fun. He gets out less than I do. :)
Post a Comment