January 26, 2008

Wii Tournament


Last night was our monthly dinner group, after the kids were in bed we had a Wii Tounament thanks to one of the couples and his Christmas present. Hubs and I have never played a Wii before but can I just say how easy it is to use and operate one? It is so much fun!!! We were sceptics on how much fun our evening would be, but it was a BLAST!

The wife who brought the Wii has been a boxing champion until last night where I whipped her tail, hubs says it is from all the years of doing Tae Bo. My hubby was quite good at the golfing as well as the tennis. We even had cow races, how hilarious is that?!

Our arms are sore this morning, seriously.

They are still insanely hard to come by but this family will be purchasing one for certain now. I should caution that if you get an opportunity to play one you may want one yourself.

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Although we won't be able to buy one anytime soon, I would love to play one sometime. they do look really fun, especially for families.

Sue said...

I played one for the first time (it's also the night I first heard of them) a month ago. Oh how fun it is. It's a system I could enjoy at home. Amazing how you can get sore from not throwing a bowling ball. :)