What is wrong with our world
When the new breaking news is that a 16 year old little sister to a big pop star finds out she is pregnant...Then they interview her....then I blog about her? Seriously I read a statement from her stating she was "surprised" this could happen to her. REALLY?! Then she went on to comment that she needed "to work out what she was going to do first, so that no one influenced her decision".
How is it that this is okay? How is it that some are shocked that this could happen to such a "good role model" (SO NOT MY WORDS). This girl was thrown into the limelight at a young age, thanks to her sisters career, and their mother allowed them to dress, talk, and act very grown up.
How is it that a so-called "Christian" author can get on a morning program and say that she too applauds her for doing the right thing, and that this is a great opportunity for parents everywhere to talk with their kids about how having s*x in the wrong conditions can lead to pregnancy? I was pretty sure the Bible was pretty clear on the RIGHT condition.
Clearly I have missed the boat somewhere just not sure where.

1 comment:
The whole situation is really sad and pathetic. Not only that family, but the media too.
Post a Comment