Stride Rite Shoes
I am into fall cleaning today and Claire had SEVERAL pairs of out grown shoes in her closet, all of them are from Stride Rite.
I listed a few of them on EBAY, some will be given away, and others will wait for Spring. They range in sizes from 8.5 and up. I am going to add the link today or tomorrow, as soon as I verify that my "seller info" wont reflect where I lie my head at night.
If you are interested email me and let me know, or go ebay and have a bidding war!
Please spread the word if you don't need them yourself, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!
I will combine shipping for a fabulous discount if you buy two pairs, if you have lots of money and end up buying more than two pairs, we will talk about an even more fabulous deal!
Make me an offer ;), this momma needs them out of her house, and who couldn't use a bit of extra money!

No comments:
Post a Comment