ReNew
I have found this fantastic new lotion that I am completely in love with so I feel compelled to tell you about it as well. In this household Claire and I have extremely dry skin year round, her little eyes get flaky every now and then and I get bamboozled as to what to do (my friend informs me it is the formaldehyde in the soap we use).
Until now I have used Aveda Hand Relief, and love how it makes my hands feel but always felt they were slightly greasy sometimes and it is a bit pricey $18.00 for 4.2 oz. (I heard the gasps). I then switched to Aveeno dry formula, and I do feel that it works better than Avedas, but I am still not 100% sold on it, though of all the brands I would say this is number two in our book.
My friend sells Melaleuca and has been pestering me to try her Melaleuca products. I caved finally and told her to send me some of their lotion and we would see from there. We have been using the lotion since we returned from vacation (so Saturday morning really), her eyes haven't been flaky since Monday evening, and our skin is soft as silk. The best part is that there is no greasey feeling afterwards, which is FANTASTIC in my book.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It is $9.15 for 8 oz. if you are a preferred customer and $13.50 if you aren't. If you are interested in bulk purcahse you can get their "pantry" pack for $15.69 if you are a preferred customer, and $22.50 if not. Luckily I am friends with a preferred customer, but I have to say I think I would spend the $13.50 regardless. It is good stuff and I recommend it to anyone. So if you know anyone who is looking for a fantastic lotion.
On a side note if you are looking for a chemical cleaning alternative and you don't use Method (I LOVE METHODDDDDDDDD!) they also sell a variety of products.

1 comment:
I've never heard of that line of products.
Post a Comment