We're Here and Kicking
We were swamped last week, and then we were gone this past weekend, then we are swamped this week, and the girls and I are going out of town for one day and returning the same day....I am mentally preparing myself for this trip.
We have a new cat now named Gabby, Claire has been wanting a cat, but we told her for her birthday (Christmas), but some friends of ours found one, so she now resides in our home with the other orphan animals. She is about 8 weeks old, and very much a lap kitty. Claire is in love, and secretely I think her daddy is too. I am going to be picking her up today from our friends after gymnastics, and tomorrow after LBS she will be getting her shots, dewormed, and all that jazz.
Where we went this weekend was we took hubbies truck (Chevy), where we visitied a gas station. While there a Jaguar pulled up next to us, and a BMW on the other.....we could have cared less but clearly there were others that were slightly irritated that we were there in their territory. I got to drive a Lexus ES, and I admit that it was nice, but then I visualized the car with carseats, cheerios, sippy cups, and more and realized I LOVE MY MINIVAN!!!!!! Oh how I LOVE MY MINIVAN, I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Baby ROLLED OVER TODAY!!! HURRAY!! Not just once but lots and lots of times!!
Post will be sporatic this week as I recover, reign in and train a new cat, as well as catch up on the piles of laundry from our weekend get a way.

2 comments:
What a cute kitten! I have two gray cats.
Aww! What a cute little kitten!
I'm with you - I love my minivan and wouldn't trade it for anything right now!
Post a Comment