August 29, 2007

A Perfect Day

Got up at 9:45 to soothing relaxing sounds.
Exercised without breaking a sweat.
Was served a hot breakfast that left me wanting seconds.
The house was immpecable, the maid must have come while I was sleeping.
Decided, the day is far to pretty to spend indoors, so I head out to the pool.
There I sit in the shade, a cool breeze blowing on this warm day.
I enjoyed a refreshing beverage with an umbrella in it, while breathing in the refreshing air.
Someone gets into the pool and I feel a light splash that is ohhhh so refreshing.....

Then I realize it is a dream and it went more like this:

Got up at 5:45 to a daughter who informed me the sun was out and it was time to get up (is it because I certainly don't see it).
I didn't excercise this morning (will have to run tonight), but I did enjoy chasing her around the house telling her she had to put clothes on and couldn't wear jammies all day.
Breakfast was a bowl of ceral, without a toy (Thank goodness for Cheerios).
The house was a disaster, because apparently she was out to see how many toys she could put everywhere while mommy made (poured) cereal.
My refreshing pool was really a turle (Finding Nemo) and my refreshing drink did have an umbrella in it, but more like a toy, and I think I saw dirt....no doubt put there by my daughter while I was day dreaming.
What is that smell? Either the baby pooped, or one of our pets died.

Between the two choices I would have the second one over and over, because I love being a mom and THAT to me is a perfect day!

No comments: