August 02, 2007

Go Me!

I ran twice today!!! I ran once this morning and this evening my neighbor called after I had already showered and asked me to run with her, to which I replied no because I was already ready for bed (despite the fact that it was 8:00). She whined and whined and then asked if I would do Tae Bo with her....I caved with the encouragement of hubby, got to her house and she made me run with her. Goodness that girl is what I need! She pushed me and wouldn't let me stop without walking very briskley...we made it a little over 1.25 miles! She is going to be gone the next few days but she is officially my new drill sergent/motivator. I might make it after all!!!
____________________________________________________

Tomorrow I will be purchasing a scale. I cringe while I type those words because I have never personally owned a scale EVER, but nothing will motivate me more than a scale........at least I have a coupon!

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

GOod for you for running! You're going to great in your efforts! :)