If this is going to get us...we will be heading north to the in-laws and will return later!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The boys and I will come with you, I already told Aaron that by no stretch of the imagination would I be sticking around. Just think, we could have a fun road trip, four kids, two moms, one hurricane.
AMEN!!! I'm praying it doesn't enter the Gulf because I really don't want to have to evacuate given the current set of circumstances. Maybe it'll just disappear! :-)
4 comments:
The boys and I will come with you, I already told Aaron that by no stretch of the imagination would I be sticking around. Just think, we could have a fun road trip, four kids, two moms, one hurricane.
Katy
AMEN!!! I'm praying it doesn't enter the Gulf because I really don't want to have to evacuate given the current set of circumstances. Maybe it'll just disappear! :-)
I'm near the coast also...hoping it will miss us altogether!
(((hugs))) Since you haven't blogged, I'm assuming you went to the in-laws ... stay safe and I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment