Healing Rain
Music Video Codes By Music Jesus.com
There are so many people that J. and I know that are dealing with some heavy issues at this time: a sweet grandmother who found out she has breast cancer, a young mother of three who just found out she has an inoperable brain tumor, a mom who has been put on stricked bed rest at 22 weeks who has gone into labor even with her cervix being sewn up, and another family whose sweet and precious baby boy was born about a week and a half ago, a bit early with some pretty heavy disabilities.
In it all they each know God is there with his hand covering them, and it is true "Our strength comes from the Lord!!"
"I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11
"When doubt filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer." Psalm 94:19
“Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. However, take heart, for I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
There are so many people that J. and I know that are dealing with some heavy issues at this time: a sweet grandmother who found out she has breast cancer, a young mother of three who just found out she has an inoperable brain tumor, a mom who has been put on stricked bed rest at 22 weeks who has gone into labor even with her cervix being sewn up, and another family whose sweet and precious baby boy was born about a week and a half ago, a bit early with some pretty heavy disabilities.
In it all they each know God is there with his hand covering them, and it is true "Our strength comes from the Lord!!"
"I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11
"When doubt filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer." Psalm 94:19
“Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. However, take heart, for I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

No comments:
Post a Comment