February 26, 2007

All Washed Up

This is just funny so I had to mention it: yesterday when I went to unload a load from the washer into the dryer I found a: CELL PHONE! Yep my sweet husbands phone had been washed. No it didn't work, we luckily keep all of our old phones for play around the house so he snagged one of them and my phone and used my phone until he could get to Verizon for them to hook up the old one so he could use it for the next few days.. He ordered a new phone but it wont be here for another 7 days. Since he has to be able to be reached at all hours he had to change both voice mails (mine and his), and he is carrying around my girly Razor phone with it's girly ringer.

He found the humor in it, and his dad even suggested giving it the full treatment by putting it in the dryer! HILARIOUS!

Which teaches us what lesson? ALWAYS CHECK THE POCKETS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...this is crazy. I dropped my cell phone in the toilet last week. Long story...it was in my back pocket and slipped out. Lovely experience to say the least. THEN, my sister in law dropped her cell phone in the dog bowl. CRAZY! I think I'm going to purchase that hazard insurance next time they offer it to me! :) Thanks for the laughs!
Julie

Tamara said...

Just so you guys know, you are not alone, I just washed my ipod nano. I then put it in the dehydrator and it now works.

With His Grace said...

Wow I would not have thought about that at all! My neighbor has a dehydrator...maybe I should borrow theirs! Thanks for the tip!

Jody said...

LOL!

Beats not checking the pockets and washing a lizard. It was a real bummer.