OOUCH!
I came home the other day and took my heels off on the stairs leading from the garage into the house, without any thought. Well a bit later my husband goes out into the garage to grab something when I hear a scream:...............
Him: OUCH, DANG IT THAT HURT!
Me: What happened?
Him: You left your dang shoes on the stairs with the heel up and I stepped on it.
Me: Is my shoe okay?
Him: NEVERMIND ME; YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SHOE?!
Me: I'm sorry....are you okay?
Him: DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME I'LL BE FINE!
Me: No, seriously are you okay?
Him: Yeah I am fine ......but you crack me up
Me: Why?
Him: You don't worry about a $75.00 ER visit, but you DO worry about your Bandalinos that you got on sale for 19.99.
Me: Well they are worth $75.00 too so six one way half a dozen another.
Him: laughing, he said "Now I remember why I love you so much"
Me: Why cause I am selfish when it comes to shoes.....I am a woman period.
Him: No I just love you
Me: I love you too
okay we will stop there the rest doesn't need to be read :)
He is seriously okay and before people get their feathers ruffled that I am not a good wife and that I don't love and take care of my husband, I doctored his foot that night and I made him a special dinner. He has since kindly requested that I not remove and leave my shoes on the stairs anymore, and I have agreed to that.

2 comments:
I agree a hospital bill can be dealt with; but the perfect pair of shoes that you found on clearance can't be once they are broken. At least he is okay.
Wow! I've been married a LONG TIME and my husband couldn't tell you a single brand of shoe I own.... are you sure he's not gay?
Post a Comment