October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

This is my first Thursday Thirteen...

Things that are currenlty on my normally CLEAN and uncluttered kitchen counter and bar:

1) crayons
2) bills
3) Bible ABC cards
4) A Christmas Ornament (which we have no idea where it came from)
5) clean drying dishes
6) fliers for misc events
7) pictures to be filed
8) Elmers Glue
9) a pot my daughter made me
10) old cell phone
11) eye glass case
12) containers
13) dust where there isn't stuff on it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have to clean my table off every night before dinner.

Anonymous said...

ROFL! That seems to be how it goes at my house too! Sometimes we are even fortunate enough to see what color the counter is!

Lauren B.

Mrs. Darling said...

Lol Good one. I can so easily relate. Hey, I did my frist thursday thirteen today too!

Anonymous said...

I love it-- the christmas ornament cracked me up!

~Leslie