Prayer
Okay for everyone out there in the praying world please pray for my o.h.'s best friends, mother-in-law. I know that is lots to take in. She was visiting them in Washington D.C. when she needed to go to urgent care, after a CT scan it showed cancer in her abdomen. She rushed home to Orlando the next day and it turns out that she had Ovarian Cancer that had spread. They removed 2 full ounces of fluid off of her abdomen and did a complete hysterectomy. Please pray for her recover and that her children will all be able to come visit her during her recovery period. She will have six doses of chemo or radiation (I can't remember at this time). The Lord is blessing my o.h.'s friend and his lovely wife already as they have graciously been given time off to travel and he will be allowed to work long distance. I will update as I know more.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND I KNOW THEY ARE GRATEFUL AS WELL!

1 comment:
Wow. What a hit. I will pray for the family of your friend.
Post a Comment