One Night With The King
Friday night we went and supported the Christian Film Makers of America by seeing "One Night With The King". It was a pretty good rendition of the book of Esther and we would recommend it to anyone including their children. In front of us was a group of fourteen, fourteen year olds, who all seemed to enjoy it pretty well. We were surprised by the "PG" rating considering we have seen "G" movies considered a bit "risky" that should have held a "PG" rating. For those wanting more information the theatres description of the film is described as: (PG), for violence, some sensuality and thematic elements. Based on the Old Testament story of Esther, "One Night With the King" is an epic motion picture set in an ancient and exotic world of adventure, intrigue and romance, that follows a young Jewish orphan who rises from peasant to Queen of Persia, only to face the annihilation of her people.
____________________________________________________________________
We spent today preparing for our block party next week by making bean bags, passing out reminder fliers, and just making sure everything is at least somewhat ready (while we feel it isn't it probably is).
____________________________________________________________________
And for those keeping score swapping excercise time with my neighbor is working out REALLY well. I am up to a bit over two miles and I should be at five by the end of the month. It is great for both of us because we have our own "quiet" time to free our minds while we run and while we shower in peace! HAHA a novel concept! I will keep you posted on my progress!

1 comment:
Good for you with the running. I'm still experiencing some pain in my knee and haven't been able to exercise for a week. I hate it.
Keep up the good work. Good luck with your block party.
Post a Comment