March 11, 2008

What If.....

Twice in one day! Whoa!

I was tagged by Heidi for this meme.

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?

Gosh I don't know...can I cheat and change it from art world to music world? If so I would meet Piotr Ilyitch Tschaivosky, something about his music just moves me.

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind?

I would like to say that all would come to know the Lord as their personal savior, but Biblically that wont happen, so I would say that everyone could learn how to be content. Content with their lives, their homes, cars whatever it is that they possess. To end this dog - eat - dog society.

What if I could travel anywhere in the world?

Alaska. Hubby really wants to go here more than anywhere else so I would take him.

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours?

I would say several Biblical stories come to mind that I think would be awesome to have witnessed.


What if I could make over one area of my body?

My hair, unfortunately I have thin wispy hair so I can't grow it very long.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours?

House-cat, hands down. They lead the sweet life, I'm telling you!!


What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?

No

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

I like your answer to the last one. "No."

In response to your email, I don't think you wrote anything offending. The thing about blogging is that we all need to be open that probably a lot of what we write is open to debate and not all our views are going to work in every situation. But looking at other viewpoints almost always is helpful.

Sue said...

I would LOVE to go to Alaska. :)