Updates
Okay first of all babies foot got the stitches out without a hitch on New Years Day (change of plans), it is still scabby but looking good. She fussed when they were coming out but only because daddy was holding her down!
NYE, we opted to not go to our friends party but to a movie. When we saw what time the movie started we realized we had 20 minutes to get there including food....so McDonald's it was! I know how romantic right? We saw P.S. I love you, which I enjoyed. It is rated PG-13, and there was a bottom shown as well as some swear words which I could do without, but overall it was a really good movie. I managed to cry the entire movie!
Baby has developed a food allergy to WINTER squash, she can take summer squash but no winter. We dealt with the rash business from New Years day until present (now it is just down below if you get my drift), as her body is finally trying to purge it all out of her body. No breathing problems or anything like that.
In an ideal world I would have been able to have Claire and babies well child checkup done on the same day, but NO....we had babies on Friday and Claire's NEXT month! Go figure.
Baby weights 14 lbs, and her head circumferences was 40. She maintains in the 5-10% for everything but her head, which they say is still in the "less than 5% but closer to 0 percentile".

No comments:
Post a Comment