On the mend
It is amazing to me that today is Friday, my head has been stuck in the "stick world" for so long that I missed an entire week. My throat is still sore, but my body doesn't ache anymore which is a good thing to me. Seriously folks, I have not been this sick in so long hubs and I don't even remember when I was this sick. I usually get sick, shake it off and go about my life but not this time, whatever I had kicked my tail end.
Thanks for all the encouragment. We are just praying that hugs and the girls don't get it now.

3 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling some better. Sounds like the flu hit you hard. Hopefully you will be the only to suffer. Well, the whole family suffers when the mom is sick, but hopefully you will be the only one with the illness. :)
I'm glad you are feeling better. We are a really healthy family but this year we got hit with a lot of sickness already.
Awful when Mommy gets sick. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. It can take so long to recover!
Post a Comment