January 21, 2008

First week

Last week was a wonderful week for hubs and our family!! He worked 3 days but it is amazing to have him home EARLY as opposed to our children being in bed or going to bed when he gets home. You have no idea how wonderful it is for us to have a dad and to be a family! One life lesson we have learned is that you can never get back your missed time with your children, you can never get back the moments you missed like their Christmas Choir program at the church, but you can make sure you don't miss anymore!

It is so wonderful to have a husband who comes home with a smile on his face and is happy. It is wonderful that when the alarm goes off in the morning he springs out of bed to go to work because he is working for a good company that appreciates their employees. God has blessed us so much and we can not sing enough praises to him!!!

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged us with your kind words, it means so much to us.

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

What great news! Enjoy.

Brandie said...

I'm so glad it's all going so well! =)
And I think I need to make my husband read this, because I think it's time for him to make some kind of switch or move or jump or something. And I think he agrees with me, he's just terrified he won't find anything that better, but something that worse.