Tomatoe....Tomato
Well after a long process of trying to find out what is causing baby to throw up and have hurtful gas the winner is........tomatoes. We love tomatoes in this house purreed, smashed, diced, anyway you can hand them out we eat them (especially me). Hubby and I were discussing what all we make with tomatoes in it, and boy it really is almost a staple....ketchup with homemade fries, homemade pizza, spaghetti, meatloaf, fajitas, and the list goes on. There is a pill that she could take but we really don't want to medicate her (don't our kids get enough drugs) if I can do something to prevent the acid reflux myself. We will be regrouping and coming up with a whole new menu around here.......I have to say I am going to miss the red stuff but it is for the best and who knows maybe she will outgrow it, if not that is okay too.

No comments:
Post a Comment