I WON, I WON!!!
I have never won anything in my entire life....until today that is!!
Thanks Donna! I can't wait to receive this in the mail, and start doing the Toddler Devotional with K! Daddy reads her the Bible every night and I try to do a story time during our school time...but I am not always successful, this will be great at keeping me accountable!
Thanks again Donna....


5 comments:
Looks like you cleaned up. ;) Congratulations on winning.
I'm sorry I forgot to link to you as someone who came to chat -- you're up now.
Congratsulations on winning.
Thanks for the recipe for flat bread sounds delicious.
I was reading about Ping! I'm so sorry for your loss. It reminded me of a time when my husband found a baby cottontail bunny on one of his construction jobsites and brought it home. Unfortunately, no one would take him, not even animal rescue because he needed his mom, so he didn't last 24 hours either. But he was so cute, we named him Peter.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Woo-hoo!!! =)
Although I have to admit, I wanted to win that too! LOL! But I do hope you enjoy all of those nice things!
Congrats on winning! I won 2 books that I can't wait to get! :)
Congrats on winning. I had fun although I didn't win anything.
Post a Comment