White Puss Pockets
Doesn't that sound like fun? Mother's Day morning Miss Clairewoke up telling us her head hurt her, we chalked it up to being sinuses because her daddies head hurt too. As the day progressed she kept saying it, and by night fall she was running a pretty good fever. There was very little sleep in our house Sunday night, and Monday morning she was crying in pain, so off to the doctor we went. She tested negative for strep, but yet she still had puss pockets and a HIGH fever, so what did they conclude? Nothing they told me they would send her test off to be cultured and call us in 2-3 days (to which I replied "wont she be better by then anyways?"). Monday afternoong and evening were rough but yesterday morning she woke up a new child and told me she only hurt a little not a lot a lot. HURRAY for healing!
Since I have been doing relatively well at posting pictures for everyong I thought about posting one of her puss pockets, but then I figured most wouldn't appreciate that.....so we will take "all better" pictures and post those tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment