March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Ironically I have thirteen weeks until my due date so I came up with thirteen things that we have to do before the new bundle of joy makes his/her appearance:

1) Pick out a girls name (we already have a boys name)
2) Buy a swing (it was our saving grace with Claire)
3) Buy a carseat
4) Decide which room the baby will end up in
5) Start making and freezing meals
6) Tour the hospital (because we live in a new city than we did with Claire)
7) Buy a new camera (ours has seen better days)
8) Get the guest room ready for all incoming visitors
9) Make a list of activities around town for visitors to do with Claire when they come
10) Excercise more (nice thought at least)
11) Spend as much time with Claire doing family stuff as possible
12) Spend as much time together (J and I) as possible
13) Count our blessings each day that we are able to have another bundle of joy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the boy's name? :)

Julie