January 27, 2007

ALIVE!

Yes indeed I am alive....I have had every intention of updating and posting but the last few months have been hectic to say the least. No point in trying to catch up or we would be here all stinking day. H-E-C-T-I-C is the word, but life really is good. The dust is settling so I will back to my usual self now. The big news that we didn't post is that Claire is going to be a big sister sometime in June (I am 20 weeks)! We are completely thrilled and can't wait.

Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea! I'm so glad to see you're back on! And...that the baby news is officially public now! Are you going to find out what you're having, or will it be a surprise?

See you soon.
Julie

Jody said...

OH my gosh! Congratulations and welcome back!

nicole said...

Congratulations! I haven't been here in a while, and missed your announcement. That is so exciting!