November 03, 2006

Still on break.....but..........

I am still on a break but I wanted everyone to know we have added a new creature to our zoo, a male beta fish. I came home last night to find a nice new fancy fish with a very happy 2 year old thrilled to tell me all about it. What did she name this fish? "Mommy"! I thought that was so cute and today when I was talking to a friend about this new pets name, he said "That way even when you are gone Mommy will always be there". I bawled my eyes out over this! So true especially during this transition time of me not always being home. I am delighted in the fact that my daughter will always have mommy there for her!

okay be back later!

1 comment:

GiBee said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on the Homemade Gift Idea Exchange post on my blog! I'd love to share the recipes with you... the link is at the bottom of the page before the Mr. Linky list. If you will email me, I'll reply with the link.

Blessings to you!